The Point: A Learning Resource for AEC Students
The Point is an Academic Resource Center. It is a service to help you study, learn, and become part of the KU community!
If you have a specific question about your classwork, or if you just want to work on a special area, AEC instructors will be there to help you with your questions.
- The Point opens Wednesday, January 29. Hours will vary by semester. Schedule a time by clicking on the 'make an appointment' tab (located on the right).
- Room 2003, Malott Hall (In the building down the hill from The Underground in Wescoe Hall)
- You can reserve a time in advance by using The Point online appointment system. That 30-minute time will be saved for you! Come on time for your appointment. If you are 10 minutes late, we will help other students who come in, and you'll have to wait until one of the teachers is free.
- Look for Room 2003, Malott Hall. When you walk in, a teacher will greet you and ask how he/she can help. Bring your assignment and materials with you!
- If you cannot come at your scheduled time, please cancel your appointment through the online appointment system.
- Bring your book or materials with you.
- Have a specific question or area that you want to work on.
- Understand that we are here to point the way to the answers, so don’t ask the teacher to give you answers to your homework.