If you or your spouse wants to work, check with the International Student Services Office before you accept a job. You must get permission from the Foreign Student Adviser before you can take a job. People who have F-2 visas are not permitted to work at all.

Founded in 1964 as part of a Ford Foundation campus internationalization grant
One of the first 12 intensive English programs in the United States
The AEC comprises three units: the Intensive English Program, Short-term Programs, and KU Outreach Programs.
Each semester, the AEC enrolls about 550 students representing more than 35 countries on six continents
The Applied English Center offers field trips and conversation groups to our students