The Point: A Learning Resource for AEC Students
The Point is an Academic Resource Center. It is a service to help you study, learn, and become part of the KU community!
If you have a specific question about your classwork, or if you just want to work on a special area, AEC instructors will be there to help you with your questions.
- The Point will be open Monday, September 7 through Friday, November 20. Hours will vary. Schedule a time by clicking on the 'make an appointment' block (located on the right).
- Online! All appointments this semester will be offered through Zoom.
- You can reserve a time in advance by using The Point online appointment system. That 30-minute time will be saved for you! Please be on time for your appointment. If you are 10 minutes late to your Zoom session, your appointment will be cancelled and you will need to sign up for another time.
- Prior to your appointment, an AEC instructor will send you a link to join them via Zoom.
- If you cannot meet at your scheduled time, please cancel your appointment through the online appointment system.
- Have your book or materials with you.
- Be prepared to talk about your assignment.
- Have a specific question or area that you want to work on.
- Understand that we are here to point the way to the answers, so don’t ask the teacher to give you answers to your homework.