You will have access to free wireless internet on the KU campus. All visitors to campus can connect through the KUGUEST network. Once you set up your KU online ID, you can connect to the more secure JAYHAWK network. For instructions on how to manually configure your device for this network see http://technology.ku.edu/configure-wifi.
There are a number of labs and spaces on campus where you can use computers and printers. Using the computers is free but printing is not. In order to print on campus, you will need to purchase Beak’Em Bucks. For more information, please see the short-term programs handbook section on money.
Public Computer Labs on the KU Campus
- Anschutz Library - ask at reference desk
- Budig Hall Main Computer Lab & Media Production Studio - 10 Budig Hall
- EGARC - 4074 Wescoe Hall
- GIS and Data Lab - 425 Watson Library
- Kansas Union Micro Lab - Kansas Union, Room 367
- Watson Library Open Lab - ask at reference desk
Located at 226 Fraser Hall:
Open Mon. - Fri. 8 am-5 pm
The LEO Lab is only open to AEC students!
Go To: http://aec.ku.edu/leo-lab for more information about what the LEO Lab offers.