Items needed for application:
First-time applicants will need to pay an application fee of $85.
You will need a clear copy of the biographical page of your passport.
You will need an original, certified English transcript of your academic courses and grades from the last educational institution you attended. Photocopies must be certified as true copies. To be admitted, you must have a grade average of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
Steps to Apply:
- Begin the KU Online Application.
- In the application, from the "I am applying as a*" dropdown menu, choose ESL - English Language Study.
- In the section of the application called "Program of Choice," search for Applied English Center.
- In the same section of the application, select the term in which you want to study from the dropdown menu.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Check your email for information about your admission to the AEC.