We love connecting with you!
Conversation Groups are a SAFE place to practice your English language skills. They are a great way to learn more about KU, Lawrence, and American Culture! Conversations Groups are a fantastic place to make new friends!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Summer 2022 information will be available soon.
- All students enrolled in AECL (listening/speaking/grammar) courses are required to attend 50 minutes of conversation groups every week.
- Students can attend as many times as they want.
- We LOVE when students attend more than one session in a week.
- Attendance will be taken and reported to instructors weekly.
- Conversation group attendance will be included in course grades.
- If students miss one week, they should make it up as soon as possible.
- Students can only make up one session at the end of the semester on make-up days.
The AEC partners with other departments to offer activities that support KU's international community.